IATF 16949 forging company servicing a diverse, cross-industry customer portfolio.
Carbo Forge is an IATF16949 steel forging company that is 100% employee owned. Our forging company maintains a tenured and skilled workforce who utilize world class operating efficiencies to supply an array of markets with carbon, alloy, and stainless-steel forgings weighing up to 15 pounds. At Carbo Forge, we strive to maximize our customers uptime through consistency of quality, production, and shipment.
CLIENT ISSUES ADDRESSED
- 100% Employee-Owned Steel Forging Company with a vested, tenured, and dedicated workforce.
- IATF16949 forging company supplying steel forgings to machine shops with value-add services.
- Financially solvent forging company providing peace of mind to our customers beyond quality of product.
- “High production job shop” allowing us to provide the best-fit products for your application.
- Agile forging company effectively and expediently handling crisis opportunities without the red tape.
BUYERS LOOK TO CARBO FORGE WHEN
- Seeking peace of mind upon placement of an order knowing the important details are being managed.
- Requiring a competitive advantage on total cost of ownership factoring in the “cost of poor quality.”
- Frustrated in a supplier’s inability to solve quality issues.
- Facing excessive liability exposure due to defective product in parts that are safety critical components.
- Continually having to invest time into tracking down shipments whose ship dates are repeatedly missed.
- Needing a supplier who is agile enough to handle temporary swings in demand more affably than others.
CARBO FORGE'S VALUES
Our values reflect how we view our customers, employees, and community.
Responsible Corporate Citizen
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED (ESOP)
Ownership means being responsible, having a positive attitude, and taking pride in your job. Owners need to work as a team to reach the company goals and objectives by demonstrating participation, commitment, and decision making at all levels. This will give us the opportunity to benefit from the shared success of all employee owners.
- An ESOP is a kind of employee benefit plan, similar in some ways to a profit-sharing plan.
- In an ESOP, a company sets up a trust fund, into which it contributes new shares of its own stock or cash to buy existing shares.
- In ESOP companies, employees are participants and are allocated company stock allowing them to share in the company's growth and success.
- When employees leave the company, they receive their stock, which the company must buy back from them at its fair market value (unless there is a public market for the shares).